SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Social media Marketing often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. Social connections may also impact the relevancy of some search results, either within a social media network or at a ‘mainstream’ search engine.
Why Social Media ?
OUR SERVICES IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Our end goal with any social media campaign is to generate you an ROI, however without an audience that’s impossible to achieve. That’s why our first point of call will always be to build you an active and loyal audience.
However, this isn’t the Kevin Costner film Field of Dreams, where if you “build it, they will come”. To build you an active following we use various strategies to attract new followers to your social channels, this can be anything from targeted competitions, influencer outreach and gated content to name a few.
Once an active following has been built, we can then look to engage with them, to drive leads and sales into your business.
As with any audience if you do not entertain, educate or resolve their problems they won’t stick around for long. Therefore once you have begun to establish an audience, it’s vital to keep them engaged and for them to see you as an authority. We do this by researching what conversations are taking part in your community and then create content that will entertain, educate or resolve a problem for your audience.
We delve into your audience to identify people that can help improve your social reach
- Identify brand advocates and work with them to help market your brand for you.
- identify influential people within your industry who can help amplify your content or provide content for you to share with your audience.
- Monitor mentions of your brand and help resolves issues off-line as to not damage your brands image.
- Monitor your competitor’s social feeds for negative mentions and engage with these people to offer your company as an alternative.
- Promoted content – We use social ad platforms to get your content in front of your target audience.
Sales and/or leads should always be the end goals for any social media campaign. As with any marketing campaign if it’s not generating an ROI then it’s not worth running. Once we’ve established your audience and engaged with them to build your authority, it’s time to turn your followers into customers.
Using the insights, we will have gained we will implement various acquisition strategies to help develop leads and sales. Below are just some examples.
- Implementing Facebook/Instagram stores
- Scratch and win competitions
- Group offers
- Gated offers/content
- Product reviews
- Blogger referrals