Promotional Messages are typically used to send out your advertisements and branding messages.
- The messages can be sent from 9:00AM to 9:00PM IST only
- Promotional SMS can be sent only to NON-DND* Numbers.
- If you send an SMS to a DND Number our Services will automatically block SMS to DND Number
- Promotional Messages can be send only from 9AM to 9PM(IST)
- You can view Delivery Time & Report Instantly.
- You can also use HTTP API to send Messages, we can provide you API if required.
*What are DND Numbers ?
DND numbers are phone numbers of subscribers that are registered with the National Customer Preference Registry, earlier known as “National Do Not Call Registry”
Transaction SMS messages are normally used by Institutions like Banks, Educational Institutions, Share Market Brokers/Advisers etc. Typically Transaction Messages are sent to only Registered customers/clients/members who have opted to receive messages. You cannot send promotional messages on transaction routes.
- You can send messages to only those numbers for which the customers have opted to receive messages
- You cannot send Advertisements and Promotional information on Transaction Routes
- Six Character Sender ID will be provided (ONLY Alphabets)
- Service Timing – 24 x 7 x 365 Days
- Delivery Time & Report – Instant
- Messages get delivered to DND Numbers also
- Works on template basis, you can send messages only for approved templates
- Non-Templated versions also available (Conditions Apply)